Hidden Intruder Selfie capture a photo of anybody who tried to unlock your phone without your knowledge. You can get notification alert, save and share intruder photo to your friends. Also, you can hide the picture from the gallery so no one can see it.
Do you worried about “Who Touched My Phone”. We build hidden intruder selfie app for you. Hidden Intruder Selfie helps you to identify a person who tries to unlock your mobile. If unlock failed, app capture photo using a mobile front camera. The app works 24*7 days as phone guard.
We work hard and add many cool features in this app and more will be added soon.
Hidden Intruder Selfie – Who touched my phone:
– Catch all intruders who try to unlock your phone.
– Save photos in the app and gallery.
– Hide photo from gallery.
– Time and date add in the photo for a better idea.
– Set photo capture count.
– Set maximum wrong attempt count.
– Show notification.
– Set photo storage limits
– Set counter for the old photo that automatically deletes and saves storage space.
– Share photo in social media.
How to use:
– Install the app.
– Give necessary permissions when asking at the first time open the app.
– Go to the app setting and set the option as per your choice.
– Now, the app is ready to detect unlock attempts 24*7.